Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What If

What if…
There wasn’t any cell phones
I lived on the beach
I changed careers
I had a unlimited amount of clothes
I could travel the world
Got better grades

What if…If I lived on the beach I would pick somewhere on an island. I would get up early everyday just to spend time by the water. I would read more and be more relaxed. I wouldn’t be stressed. I wouldn’t need to buy winter clothes. It would be warm all of the time. Living there would be like a dream. The smell of the ocean is something un-forgetful. I would be super tan from being in the sun all the time. There’s more of kind of like a laid back vibe at the ocean I feel like. People are more easygoing and stress-free. I could walk to outside every day and be right there with the ocean in front of me. I could sleep better at night listening to the waves. I would take a lot more walks being right on the ocean. I would be calmer not being as stressed and relaxing. I would get along with people more for that reason. I could decorate my house with beach décor. I could meet all kinds of new people and do totally different activities than here because there’s so many things to do at the ocean. I could go to a different school there. My hair would be healthier because I wouldn’t fix it as much as I do now.


What if... All crimes and drugs were legal. What would happen? Would there be chaos or would people think differently and it really wouldn’t be that big of a deal. If people knew they wouldn’t get consequences would they even do it in the first place? And even if people did it anyway it would be legal so people wouldn’t make such as big of a deal as they do now. A lot of people would be out of jobs too. Would people do it just because they know they can? Would people think differently of those who do those things? Would more people be in danger with the fact of no consequences of those actions they make? I think it could be a pretty scary thought when you think about it... If there’s someone harming people I wouldn’t want them running free all of the place. But maybe there would be less of that too because some just do it just so they do get in trouble. How would things change of the way we look at others?

No comments:

Post a Comment