Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Free Write

My career goal is to become a dental aiias assistant. I plan to get my aas degree from otc. Dental gassiatantinh assitanting is not my first choice when I graduated high school. I had to think for awhile on what I really wanted to do and made plenty of mistakes along the way. It wasn’t easy it was definetly the hardest decision ive had to make. But I am determined ti it is the right choice and I will do my best to make sure it happens. Its not the first thing I would have ever thought of y myself doing but when I started thinking about it more it then became to be more interesting to me and I have found is fascinating enough that I want it to be my career. Hopefully after all the schooling I have to go through to get that degree it will benefit me ni in a lot of ways and be worth all of it in the long run. My first career goal was hairdressing. I was very girly when I was in high school and that’s all I could think about and me and a lot of my friends went to hair school after that. But once I got there it was a lot more work than I was expecting which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing I just didn’t expect it to be like that. I loved it at first and then found myself wanting to skip more and more and finally I realized it wasn’t for e me. Its probably a pretty big difference going from hair school to dental assitanting but I feel that I will be more successful in this industry because its something that will never get old. There will always be more to learn and something different each day. I am so eager to start this career journey.  after some of the mistakes ive made its hard going back to actual school and I wish I would have known sometimes so I wouldn’t have blew off most of my senior year of high school. But I know that everything happens for a reason so I don’t mind starting at the bottom of some things because it will all be worth it when I have the degree. I am so eager to start my career journey.Dental asiitasting seems like the right fit for me. I have learned many things too from family memebers and friends who are persuading in the same career as well. At first I thought about dental hygiene but that would be so boring everyday doing the exact same thing where as dental assianting it will always be something different. And along with that youll never stop learning things that you didn’t know about the field. It will take me probably two years or more to complete all the requirements for this degree but hopefully they will go by quick so I can get a god job and apply all of my skills there and see what its actually like in the field . dental assiating to me is something that is so interesting and yeah your not going to be a full on dentist but your will still have some of your own responbilities too that make you just as valuable to the program. Hopefully once school is finished I will feel relived after all of this and it will feel bittersweet and worthwhile. Its important to me to accomplish this goal because its something ive always wanted and my parents have supported me through everything ive went through leading up to this so I wante to make sure not to let them or myself down and to be successful because that’s all ive ever wanted since I was young. This program to be is just amazing that it doesn’t take too many years of school and yet youll be able to do so much when youre done with it ll. It’s something that I would have enever thought of myself doing when I was young because I couldn’t see the biger picture of everything but now it’s the only thing I seem myself doing and accomplishing and I wouldn’t want to do anything else. I feel like this is what will suit me and I wont find myself in the years to come have to come back to school because I didn’t like the 

No comments:

Post a Comment